Jolie's Diary @ Jolvlee Date with Macaroon~ | Jolvlee

Date with Macaroon~

By | 16:25 1 comment


Hot Saturday, I have a date with Macaroon

My friend brings me to a place called “Levain Boulangerie Patisserie” (I don’t know how to pronoun…haha)…located at quite street in KL but many people come and visit….



This café is old England style bungalow and have two portions, one portion is traditional stone oven, and can see the baker make breads and cake on the spot, another portion is café which you can choose indoor or outdoor.





We order four pieces of Macaroon (RM3.60 per pieces) and two cups of cappuccino
My first impression for Macaroon is cute, colourful, fashionable…




Dark Chocolate, Strawberry, Hazelnut and Raspberry











Macaroon is tiny and round… tastes sweet, crispy and soft….. 

1 条评论: Leave Your Comments

  1. i typed a comment on here a while back and it got removed.
    do you know why?

    my site: Debenhams promotional code

    回复删除

Thank you :)